Friday, January 30, 2009

Bush Tv Dvd Region Unlock



The text of my first and last commentator referred to a certain profusion of typos. I will now make a short analysis of this issue: This past summer I learned to send and receive SMS. Fascinated discovered that they could write micropoems. Some, of great expressiveness and beauty. I have received and have sent them. Now, not only contain spelling errors unintentional, but the structure of the SMS for their speed and limited space prevents a review of conventional spelling. For that are the abbreviations that are largely consonant. The language of the SMS is almost enteramnete consonant. Is not this fascinating? I am not making an argument about the facilities to Youth are constantly using this language, I'm trying to make an argument about the speed of modern communication in general. If you really want to answer this question this afternoon, I have to limit time and space of the response. And I have, in short, do not reread. Leave the text open heterográfico with all its consequences. I would love to pursue this matter, but if I continue behave as seventy-year-old writer who I am and would be using this new media badly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment