1 .- Where is the thin people you see in the series gringo? It is not uncommon that everything we see are bad stereotypes of all countries in the world. See, the Germans are all Nazis, the French are all smelly and effeminate, unable to drive Asians, Latinos are lazy, and so on. stereotypes that put. In the end Americans are all regal, slender, beautifully smart and save the world. But obviously that the recommendation comes very close. Like all series and movies that you see come from U.S. never have allowed evil to themselves. I believe that the only correct stereotypes have not adequately exploited is that of the U.S., with Homer Simpson ... PUCH BECAUSE YOU ARE FAT AND MENS!!
I've never seen so many obese people in one place and do not impress me that they are after having proven their greasy and sugary foods. I was lucky that Macarena's house to eat a lot better than (I imagine) that is eaten in other American households. Once at the store asked if it was vegetarian because they had never seen anyone buy as many vegetables.
2 .- Why are all handled as if they had diarrhea attack? Houston rather like James, only that I recognize that people keep much cleaner the streets. At least they are clean, but look who can not handle! Everyone handles as if they were the only ones on the road. Also walking with acute diarrhea and do not know how to use the blinker. Many times I caught myself yelling obscenities and showing my angry middle finger to the idiots who crossed us as anything ahead. I almost killed the nerves. I do not understand what was the damn problem with signal when changing lanes on the highway "found it so complicated tamañana estaounidenses maneuver for their brains?
3 .- How did potentially be global? The reason I ask this question is explained in the above
4 .- Where are the Americans? When we went shopping with Macarena (or wherever we were in fact) could speak English with no problem. There were signs in English in some stores. Most people I saw were of Latino or African American ethnicity (did I say they were also obese? Pucha because they were obese!) Some Asato and a minimum percentage of "white" people. When he appeared "white" people I Macarena told him: Look, a gringo!
5 .- Where are the sidewalks? Houston is a city rare. Everything is designed for people to travel by car. I thought it was the height of laziness. There are no sidewalks, I never saw anyone walking on the street, instead saw a hit come and go pick-ups and SUVs all the time. In addition to old morbid with laziness to walk in the supermarket carts used to move seats.
6 .- Why shit shit me about prices? Whenever I saw something I liked, was that the price was right I was about to pay the exact amount I supposed, cost the product in question, I said the other side of the box had to pay two or three dollars more than what I had prosupuestado. "Including tax the price is so" I told the sellers, "In Norway, including the value of the tax on the total price" I was saying. It's like the epitome of capitalism that the tax charge you extra, if the final price will always be more, it costs them to put in the total price.
The stay was luxurious. Macarena I spent the entire third floor to myself, with bath for me, with tub and all, a king size bed and envidienme.
Is
could have behaved better?
: P obviously not ... : D THANKS
MACARENA and Frodo! : D
(ADÓPTENME!!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment