UNAI RENEWAL! FM RADIO ANNOUNCEMENT
Unai Renewal has become a farce. This week we have met the president and the coach to address the issue. Here are the results: Unai
.- With the permission of President. Llorente
.- Come in, and shut humble squire, who comes running. What brings you here, I inquire?. Unai
.- Is that a question has entered me, it clouds my reason. When do you think, beloved president, close my renewal?. Llorente
.- That boldness, please! How are so filed, then the mischief to be trained in Riazor?. Unai
.- Did you make me guilty? Llorente
.- Yes, as is what you express. Only you and me you are responsible by reason, after seeing that I cagáis in the same pants. Unai
.- It is because I was not interested in said cup. Llorente
.- O thou art posh idiot, or did you have a lot of nerve. But if you hope to go with me because I relax, now that I checked, which is seen and shown that this suit is too much for you. Unai
.- The template supports me and that's the most important. Llorente
.- By God, how ignorant!, I have to tell you; if you give as you are getting back to give birth, behind and ahead. Unai
.- I have the third team and that is enough. Llorente
.- Listen well, require and bear this in mind: Since you have proven to be buggy, you turn to Almeria until ye find matured. For
from east to west, not yet born, no one who has laughed at the great Manolo Llorente.
0 comments:
Post a Comment