Monday, March 8, 2010

Where To Buy Furniture Kardashian

TOPICAZOS

Here are some phrases, and topicazos tagline used in the football scene, shredded philosophically
.- Football is like also used "soccer is asynchronous" or "football is asina" as geographical area. This phrase is used to justify when no one knows the answer or when no one wants to answer a specific question. If the phrase were "the fúrbol is asynchronous, is we're talking to the president of the RFEF.
No enemy small .- phrase often used by Pedro Cortés, which would mean that we should always rise above adversity and if you take chest, usually what you start.
Referees sometimes give you and others take away .- This argument is used mainly by teams give them the most because they are not far removed from using this phrase. In addition, it is generally used after some sleeves.
Penalty in favor of Madrid .- phrase heard in the 40, 50,60,70,80,90 and 2000, which would mean that there has been a fall, collapse, piscinazo, slip or collapse a Madrid player in the area of \u200b\u200bthe opposing team. Sometimes, even he must be inside the box, everything depends on the collegiate shift.
I am here to work and contribute my two cents .- this phrase often used by players who care about the fans an egg, a cucumber to the team, the club pepper, cumin and the circumstances that around, but want to look good with the journalist who is interviewing them.
.- The public is sovereign It can also be a veteran, founder, and sometimes splendid. This is the argument used by do not dare to say that there are fans weary, heavy and too demanding. And the songs of "I, I, I, I ...... lOOo, I, I, lOOo" or encourage them or motivate them, and most times, and they learn they are singing.
parties last ninety minutes .- Reminder phrase, especially for some players on the half hour and you want to delete, because they think they already have it all done.
Football is played eleven against eleven .- as it should be, until you meet a college like Perez Burrull you ban a couple of players and you tip the balance as he pleases.
statistics are to be broken .- This is usually when they say you are poor statistics, because if they are in favor are not usually do or damned case.
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose .- a misleading phrase, since it does not include the draw as a possible outcome, which can be good or bad, depending how you look. And I, in the end I do not know if I come or go, or if I come and go, and by the way I entertain myself.
So here's just topicazos string.

0 comments:

Post a Comment