Friday, February 6, 2009

Evaluating Isee Test Scores

Obama Money and Finance: The first big mistake? Style and substance

This blog is inspired by the patriotism of the constitution . This is an idea of \u200b\u200bHabermas that each day seems more profound and appropriate to our time happily incredulous. Patrotismo now invoke the constitution is relevant because in what follows we will defend a very severe fiscal policy. We do not like paying taxes to anyone but paying taxes is the patriotic act par excellence. All we hear those wonderful speeches televised Josep Borrell when he was Secretary of the Treasury learned to pay tax not only out of duty, which is our duty as citizens, but to do so with some degree of satisfaction grumpy. We all pay taxes à contre coeur and believe that tax evasion is a serious crime and also a scandal because they pay taxes honestly is a good example. Everyone pays what they can in accordance with a canon (hateful) and thereby contributes to sustaining the state has chosen to live. Tax gives us all rights to demand our leaders the utmost honesty and thoroughness in all matters.
All this obviously comes to mind now that is beginning to be considered the first big mistake Obama. Namely, three-row American politicians specially chosen by Obama to join his Cabinet have had to resign for levity when paying their taxes. Obama has apologized specifically last Tuesday in every television saying: "I made a mistake, I was wrong and I take full responsibility for it." Antonio Caño, El Pais correspondent in Washington says bluntly: "He had not heard anything like it in the Oval Office." There are few things that I like more than to see a politician publicly acknowledging a front row error.
And now a personal note about the pay to the Treasury. I myself just to pay the Treasury a substantial amount. Curious bloggers have to settle this claim soda. And even my blogger more, Prometheus memory, you have to be satisfied that the amount, not paid by mistake in 2006 (my Premio Planeta), I had to pay in 2009 with a fine of 10,000 euros. Then as now I will pay my taxes was clear and pure. But I was misinformed and now I have fucked. The point is that I have accepted the justice of the fine and the opportunity to pay to the Treasury if actually doing what I owe. So have politicians selected by Obama. But even if an error or omission can be forgiven. A public office must be fiscally transparent. "He made a mistake by selecting Obama? It seems to me explicable by an error which has had to ask excuses. It is time to close the case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment