Obama White black and smoking on the sly
Can we trust a man who smokes on the sly? I asked one of my readers. Smoking is a habit that all smokers want to quit, but hard work. I, for one, I smoke less when, as in Barcelona, \u200b\u200brestrictions on smokers are very strict. Or when I'm with someone whose smoking harms health. Or when someone annoying. I quit smoking three and a half years because he worked with a friend athlete who does not smoke. I try not to smoke in their presence, I smoke when you go. Am I being an impostor to do this or I'm just respecting my friend? I think I'm respecting my friend. Obama quit smoking in public not because they are ashamed to smoke but because the United States bother many people. Stop smoking in public out of respect for all people who do not smoke. The text here is Hegel's famous " Hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue ." This text should be clarified. Of course we have to restrict public our intimate occurrences: there is an impostor who are misled as I wish I could always, is simply a man respectful of others. Myself, I have been unconventional for seventy years of my life, respect, however, many conventions that seem respectable. I am not an impostor, I am respectful. I think that the same can be said of Obama.
0 comments:
Post a Comment