Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chi Sam Ac Adaptor Ad 200-12p

questionnaire

P or finally changed the template. The truth is that it is not yet complete, in fact I would say that is half way because the head you see is totally temporary and certainly not enough to fully appreciate it from all computers (if you see the head cut off, he says) I was hard to put the header on the left, was there from last night trying to run the head and just today I realized what it was xD but as you can see I still have a gray area ... Anyone know how I can do to repeat the header? ("repeat bottom left is the code but no where crested paste) someone with compassion to help me, please, that this template is not half-finished as above (a never finished the previous" fix ")

Another thing: The deadline to register for the swap is today, do not miss it;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment