Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wonder Woman One Piece

swap + Data for Template new

W enas! Ladies of the swap, tell them that the deadline has closed and we are 5 (five) which we participate. The name below ejemmm:

- Macarena

- Killa
- Tatiana
- Liv
- Who writes

We agreed that the amount was approximately 15 euros (excluding postage) Please send between 4 and 10 items + a secret note to your friend (note you send it as a separate item not count as) The deadline for making the swap are ready to send two weeks, I hope enough time, have any objection to tell me previously. We will be mailing the name of her friends secret. I have no e-mail of all, so please if you know that I do not have your e-mail to afumhue@gmail.com mandemelo . The theme of the swap is summer and our friends secret that they make it easier to know what to send, I created the following questionnaire which I hope will all respond:

1 .- What do you most remember the summer?:
* What color?:
* What flavors?:
* What smells?:

2 .- What kind of smells, flavors or colors you dislike?

3 .- What did not you get? (Either because you have allergies, phobias, you find that ugly ...)?

4 .- What kind of things would you like to receive? (Considering the budget)

5 .- Is there anything that you use only in summer and not the rest of the year? (Bypassing the blocker)

6 .- What size do you use?

7 .- Do you wear makeup or jewelry?

8 .- Do you have any hobbies or collect anything?

9 .- Discuss your experience with the summer in childhood and tells if you have a nice memory.


And do not forget to contact me if you have any questions ... Swap Happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment