M i Macarena friend invited me to visit to Bergen. I arrived last Tuesday and came to my house on Monday to start classes today. Bergen liked a lot. Bergen had never been before and I must say it is a beautiful and picturesque town full of people of all colors and nationalities and a lot of history to his credit. I had a luxury. Macarena behaved very well, I felt at my own house, thank you very much Macarena!
One of the things we did was to leave on Wednesday to tour the center and visit the most important. Macarena I said before leaving: "You going to take Erlend pisco to ? "and I like" Eeeem, if po, obvious "thinking it might be a possibility, but never thinking it was real. We took the pisco, wrapped in a bag and left the center. In the center, while walking took advantage of buying a gift bag to put the bottle of pisco and a card I wrote something like this: "Erlend Kjær, Gratulerer med den nye platen, glede meg veldig til Konsert, ha Gave fra liten Chile, hilsen, Natalie " (Dear Erlend, Congratulations on the new album, looking forward to the concert, have a small gift Chile, Greetings, Natalie)
After walking and walking a while we approached the area where you live Erlend (Do not think I'm psycho, the truth is that we had left home at last, ha!) is a neighborhood very indie, it is said that almost all artists and musicians live there, in fact, the facades of the houses in this sector are protected and can not be modified, by its owners, certainly are very modern inside (well worth a fortune) but look as if taken out of the year intact 1800. Which is located either in Bergen district will know what I speak. Maca said she knew from living Erlend such thing and that we should look at the streets that followed, the houses marked with the number 7 (for example). In the two houses that we saw nothing. In one, the bell had written: "Tum Tum Tam" and the other had nothing in the ring. I lost hope. I figured if a celebrity did not want to be bothered by fans, it is probably going to put a false name, or not going to put any name on the bell. As I was almost sure it was one of the two houses of Erlend and certainly not achieve locate, never EVER!
It was raining and Mikel was sleepy, so we went to a cafe and take advantage of relax (relax) between the baby slept. Macarena told me: "You What? We to go home or not? "and I thought what we would find if you probably would find nothing, but gave me encouragement Maca (aaaaw!) and when the baby slept the owner asked if I knew the coffee street and told us that yes, there was only a few feet away.
Ooooo, I was going to the heart of the excitement, I began to twist the belly and I was getting really anxious.
started walking and quickly find the street you are supposed to live it. We got home, we went to see the two rings. On the second floor out four names, none was to him ... but I'm not going to believe. Macarena says, "Oooooh look!" and points to the lower ring, I almost go the eyes. Macarena as I put in all colors and I gave between pain and laughter (who knows which side started). There, written in pencil to humbly red paste, probably from his own hand, leaving your beautiful name (which also means "eye" to all this): Hey.
Beside the door was a window with the blinds open. I looked quickly and took a mental picture. By the window had a desk with a stack of papers, envelopes unopened (seemed accounts) a huge book that said "MAD" and "guitar" old. Do not think it was guitar, by size. He looked more like an old guitar in wood, but a toy, or some other stringed instrument. I jokingly told him that Erlend Macarena we would not have any problem when we got married, because we were equally messy. Can not find it incredible? Can you imagine going to the home of the most admired celebrity in the world and see your stuff, your door, your doorbell, your street? For me it was like being closer to Erlend (like the time I jokingly asked marriage, in the concert he gave at the Cine Normandie, in Chile, and took my hands and I reached the mouth to kiss me, jokingly, clearly, and I am as dull as I managed not to steal shamelessly and then there were a lot of comments from people, obviously moved by envy, bad vibes on the Internet, they did not understand the humor sympathetic mine or my future husband, and took it all serious like fools without thinking that in fact the type had taken it with humor, laughing with me ... or of me xD) Having seen her stuff on the window gave me an impression of a real human being (but wonderful beautiful, impressive, with the best voice, best songs, etc. etc.) a close and not just a picture or a voice on the cd of the car, for example.
I rang the bell three times, but nobody came. And as I had given up, Macarena I started taking pictures before we left. In it he played in bell and I took pictures Macarena, appeared a man who was walking down the street, up and down and stared at us and then asked us in English: "Are you looking for Erlend? (I already saw that the Lord poured with fresh winds and we asked to be left alone because they were fed up with the dislocated fans who went to the house to visit) I said yes, that we were looking to give a gift. And the Lord this tells us (even in English): "Is that Erlend is, went yesterday to Berlin
waaaaaay NOOOOO, I said. I told him I came from Chile just to see him (which lies: P) and began to laugh and repeated that he had gone already, not knowing when he would return because Erlend is always coming and going from Berlin all the time and you never know with certainty when it returns.
"But if you want the gift you can leave me and I'll give. Wait here, I'll go get a camera to take a picture and show it when the gift.
Knight enters the apartment that was in front of Erlend and returns with a camera and takes me two pictures. Macarena asked the gentleman from when I met Erlend and he said that since Erlend was 17 years (did I imagine 17 years? Oooh that tenderness xD) I asked if Erlend had always lived there and the gentleman told us no, he had moved a year and a half. It was obvious that Erlend's neighbor was a good person and that the gift was in good hands. We told him that we came from Chile, Erlend Øye, the concert had told the story of how they met parents, and that was thanks to the committee that organized in Norway for supporting the resistance in Chile during the dictatorship and my dad also had to do with it because he had been exiled (77 if in doubt it is doubtful xD) and had been active since then. Erlend's neighbor smiled and said that clearly, it seemed that many Chileans had arrived in Bergen at that time and that sounded the story (for those who believed that Erlend told the same story in all the countries with dictatorship, well, know that the story was true and not a ploy to win public support, YEY!)
Macarena begins to speak in Norwegian neighbor, and Mr. I was going to translate when I say, not if I also speak Norwegian
And the neighbor Aaaaah and why we were talking in English then? and ran off laughing.
And I: do not know!
Chan!
Anyway, I think maybe it was for better Erlend has not appeared. I believe that when that door opens I fall to the ground, Faint (ie cardiovascular attack) and that things happen for a reason because it is not yet my time to go xD. In addition there is the possibility of returning to Bergen because I was the only witness to the crash that occurred between the bus and a car were going to be inconsiderate crossed in front, and it occurs to me to open the jar and say, "Not if I saw everything that happened" feeling some pity for the driver the bus that left me more chills Erlend ringing the bell, knowing always the bus drivers are to blame for any accident, whether or not ... xD so ... anyway ... anecdote after anecdote.
Ah! Kings of Convenience and new album out in October, will be called Declaration of Dependence. YEY. Will be touring to promote it and conclude with a concert in November here in Norway, who will attend whatever the cost, ejale!
Greetings!
One of the things we did was to leave on Wednesday to tour the center and visit the most important. Macarena I said before leaving: "You going to take Erlend pisco to ? "and I like" Eeeem, if po, obvious "thinking it might be a possibility, but never thinking it was real. We took the pisco, wrapped in a bag and left the center. In the center, while walking took advantage of buying a gift bag to put the bottle of pisco and a card I wrote something like this: "Erlend Kjær, Gratulerer med den nye platen, glede meg veldig til Konsert, ha Gave fra liten Chile, hilsen, Natalie " (Dear Erlend, Congratulations on the new album, looking forward to the concert, have a small gift Chile, Greetings, Natalie)
After walking and walking a while we approached the area where you live Erlend (Do not think I'm psycho, the truth is that we had left home at last, ha!) is a neighborhood very indie, it is said that almost all artists and musicians live there, in fact, the facades of the houses in this sector are protected and can not be modified, by its owners, certainly are very modern inside (well worth a fortune) but look as if taken out of the year intact 1800. Which is located either in Bergen district will know what I speak. Maca said she knew from living Erlend such thing and that we should look at the streets that followed, the houses marked with the number 7 (for example). In the two houses that we saw nothing. In one, the bell had written: "Tum Tum Tam" and the other had nothing in the ring. I lost hope. I figured if a celebrity did not want to be bothered by fans, it is probably going to put a false name, or not going to put any name on the bell. As I was almost sure it was one of the two houses of Erlend and certainly not achieve locate, never EVER!
It was raining and Mikel was sleepy, so we went to a cafe and take advantage of relax (relax) between the baby slept. Macarena told me: "You What? We to go home or not? "and I thought what we would find if you probably would find nothing, but gave me encouragement Maca (aaaaw!) and when the baby slept the owner asked if I knew the coffee street and told us that yes, there was only a few feet away.
Ooooo, I was going to the heart of the excitement, I began to twist the belly and I was getting really anxious.
started walking and quickly find the street you are supposed to live it. We got home, we went to see the two rings. On the second floor out four names, none was to him ... but I'm not going to believe. Macarena says, "Oooooh look!" and points to the lower ring, I almost go the eyes. Macarena as I put in all colors and I gave between pain and laughter (who knows which side started). There, written in pencil to humbly red paste, probably from his own hand, leaving your beautiful name (which also means "eye" to all this): Hey.
Beside the door was a window with the blinds open. I looked quickly and took a mental picture. By the window had a desk with a stack of papers, envelopes unopened (seemed accounts) a huge book that said "MAD" and "guitar" old. Do not think it was guitar, by size. He looked more like an old guitar in wood, but a toy, or some other stringed instrument. I jokingly told him that Erlend Macarena we would not have any problem when we got married, because we were equally messy. Can not find it incredible? Can you imagine going to the home of the most admired celebrity in the world and see your stuff, your door, your doorbell, your street? For me it was like being closer to Erlend (like the time I jokingly asked marriage, in the concert he gave at the Cine Normandie, in Chile, and took my hands and I reached the mouth to kiss me, jokingly, clearly, and I am as dull as I managed not to steal shamelessly and then there were a lot of comments from people, obviously moved by envy, bad vibes on the Internet, they did not understand the humor sympathetic mine or my future husband, and took it all serious like fools without thinking that in fact the type had taken it with humor, laughing with me ... or of me xD) Having seen her stuff on the window gave me an impression of a real human being (but wonderful beautiful, impressive, with the best voice, best songs, etc. etc.) a close and not just a picture or a voice on the cd of the car, for example.
I rang the bell three times, but nobody came. And as I had given up, Macarena I started taking pictures before we left. In it he played in bell and I took pictures Macarena, appeared a man who was walking down the street, up and down and stared at us and then asked us in English: "Are you looking for Erlend? (I already saw that the Lord poured with fresh winds and we asked to be left alone because they were fed up with the dislocated fans who went to the house to visit) I said yes, that we were looking to give a gift. And the Lord this tells us (even in English): "Is that Erlend is, went yesterday to Berlin
waaaaaay NOOOOO, I said. I told him I came from Chile just to see him (which lies: P) and began to laugh and repeated that he had gone already, not knowing when he would return because Erlend is always coming and going from Berlin all the time and you never know with certainty when it returns.
"But if you want the gift you can leave me and I'll give. Wait here, I'll go get a camera to take a picture and show it when the gift.
Knight enters the apartment that was in front of Erlend and returns with a camera and takes me two pictures. Macarena asked the gentleman from when I met Erlend and he said that since Erlend was 17 years (did I imagine 17 years? Oooh that tenderness xD) I asked if Erlend had always lived there and the gentleman told us no, he had moved a year and a half. It was obvious that Erlend's neighbor was a good person and that the gift was in good hands. We told him that we came from Chile, Erlend Øye, the concert had told the story of how they met parents, and that was thanks to the committee that organized in Norway for supporting the resistance in Chile during the dictatorship and my dad also had to do with it because he had been exiled (77 if in doubt it is doubtful xD) and had been active since then. Erlend's neighbor smiled and said that clearly, it seemed that many Chileans had arrived in Bergen at that time and that sounded the story (for those who believed that Erlend told the same story in all the countries with dictatorship, well, know that the story was true and not a ploy to win public support, YEY!)
Macarena begins to speak in Norwegian neighbor, and Mr. I was going to translate when I say, not if I also speak Norwegian
And the neighbor Aaaaah and why we were talking in English then? and ran off laughing.
And I: do not know!
Chan!
Anyway, I think maybe it was for better Erlend has not appeared. I believe that when that door opens I fall to the ground, Faint (ie cardiovascular attack) and that things happen for a reason because it is not yet my time to go xD. In addition there is the possibility of returning to Bergen because I was the only witness to the crash that occurred between the bus and a car were going to be inconsiderate crossed in front, and it occurs to me to open the jar and say, "Not if I saw everything that happened" feeling some pity for the driver the bus that left me more chills Erlend ringing the bell, knowing always the bus drivers are to blame for any accident, whether or not ... xD so ... anyway ... anecdote after anecdote.
Ah! Kings of Convenience and new album out in October, will be called Declaration of Dependence. YEY. Will be touring to promote it and conclude with a concert in November here in Norway, who will attend whatever the cost, ejale!
Greetings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment