My platonic love. Photos
Hey you, yes, you, know that I speak unto you, do not read because I'm embarrassed xD
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
O Diaba go to school (to see if that word is too strong, or just the opposite: not enough to describe what I felt) from the 6th base, when I switched from teacher and school day , who was in the morning and then had to go in the afternoon, I had entered a depression and I hated school with all that that meant. I entered seventh grade and my life changed, I swear, there is a before and after this.
makes me laugh to remember, do not know if it's the pleasant sensation of butterflies in the stomach, or the funny way I behaved for four tortuous years. But well, I fell in love, if I fell hopelessly blind and had never been before, what was the problem? He did not even know I existed. I talked to him in a previous post , but now I will get to deepen, as it were: B
I, as I said, was in seventh grade, things were brightening a bit, because we were bigger, teachers changed us back (is that I did not like the previous one, I felt so incompetent and reactionary, la la) and I returned the day in the morning. They spent a few weeks until I saw it. [WARNING: VERY cheesy PHRASES BELOW] shone out from the rest because all he was glow: B Oooh! his eyes, his face, the way you walk, how to comb, using the uniform EVERYTHING!. I was stuck with him four years. And when I punch, I say, PE GA DA. One day, for example, the language teacher asked me to shift me, as far away from the window, because I spent looking out at every turn. This was terrible: every time the bell rang, I stuck to the window to see when he went to his classroom. He was in the first half and middle school rooms were on the second floor of the school, in front of the rooms where I studied. Can anyone imagine? was becoming the buzzer sounded. And that was at least 6 times a day (one in the morning to get two to exit and enter the first break, two more for the second, and one to go home) does not surprise me if he was ever seen . What was special about him? I do not know specifically, I think everything could not explain. Mine was like a fanatic, because I'd never been / talked to him, but still worshiping in secret. It's like that happens to a celebrity-good so was mine. Until the school began to look better for me (though not the shouts, of course). Since Friday I did not like because it meant I could not see him the next day. Nor holidays or when school closed three days because of rain. He was the reason to get up every morning. I still do not understand when or how. How so obsessed with someone who had not even exchanging a word. Butterflies, spring blossoms, these things remind me of the time.
You know what happened next? After a year of loving in secret, praise His name, licking the ground she walked, by writing millions of letters never sent him, taking account in a notebook, with day, date, hour, minute, as I was with him, decided to take the * big * step. It was time to talk to him and let him know of my existence right? What is the best thing I can think of? CALL! Why queeeeee nobody stopped me? Why no one came with a shovel to hit me in the head and unconscious me to keep my hands to take that phone and dial that number that day I phone that looked like a psychopath? Why? There were four or five calls happiness extreme, shocking! He, he was talking to me, ME! His voice was so, perfect xD. And laugh if you want what I will tell you, one conversation I remember was something like:
Me: Hello , "Ignacio? (names have been changed deliberately provided to protect the identity of the poor victims of the event)
Ignacio: Yes him, Who do I have the pleasure?
Me: Eeeeem is queeee ... eeem ... You do not know me and when I leave my private identity ... [SO HOW RIDICULOUS!]
Ignacio: Heh, heh ... Well.
What makes love and desperation, I think he understood and was never rude to me, never ran with some excuse or "I'm not Tell" and always spoke to me calling him sympathetically, as any decent person (that's why I loved you were!?)
After the "quick call appropriate" ¬ ¬, it occurs to me the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200binviting him to leave [They must think I have no friends because no one stopped me at the moment right!] and what he says: "It quee ... I pololear" and I "aaaahm ... good, but ..." JUST ME AND LA PLATA THE DAMN PHONE! Have you noticed that the cell phone battery runs out or the money in the wrong time? I began to mourn for the frustration, not by the shame of having done the crazy all the time, but the frustration of running out to tell him what I wanted to say, because the evil cell ate as if nothing valuable minutes that same day was charged (hence the company went bankrupt JA!)
After that we went on vacation, so I did not see for two and half months eteeeernos. When you go to class again, things had changed a bit. I spent the first half and he a third party. But my feelings remained the same, the same letters never sent him with the same words written, the same texts from which he was leading and the same boundless admiration. I traveled to Norway for a vacation, and returning, I was invited to the birthday of a classmate. AND THERE WAS my platonic love. Ay! Ignacio, if you knew me as I was leaving the heart every time I saw you and be near you was like a thousand needles in your arm crack. What happened was that as everyone knew that I liked Ignacio, my friends and the others began to swell, "I po, look, if you are alone there, take it out to dance, if they will dance no more" and I would like and I repent. "No, no shame" One friend (so ubicadita it ¬ ¬) I told him I was dying to dance with him, but as I dared to take him to dance, take me out it. As was his style, so nice and straight, and elegant, rich varus nil, 1,2,3 ricooo ! I started to dance. Were the two most beautiful love songs all my life until then, how is that? How 6 minutes? dance finished, we parted, each to his side, but it was the biggest moment of happiness at that moment of my life.
Since then we had like 2 times we exchange words, or something. And time passed, and he fourth means left and went to study in another town and never saw him again. Suddenly we were talking on msn, but it was not a big deal. In addition to msn also disappeared. I did not know anything about him anymore. The school was again the same martyrdom before. It was not the same without him.
some time ago he had been dreaming. I saw him at school, as seen before, short hair so well groomed, with the school uniform, in the same place that used to meet friends. And then appeared on Facebook. And added it to my liking, I agreed. Lots has changed. There is a lot like the image I had of him in my head. You have to beard and long hair. Is love. I dare not even write any comments on the wall of messages Why? we were never really friends, but I would love, really. I have it there, watching as before, though in different ways because, although I still feel admiration for him, is not the same as before, obviously. It's just a souvenir, I like to remember him, and that this would be it.
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment