Tuesday, November 3, 2009
7 Days Before Expected Period
has been called the 1 st edition of the Poetry Contest The Misguided Muse for new writers, which were runners the following works: First Runner
Title: Tot per l'air
Author: bigot's uncle
When I was little pot
drank milk and
big boy now I'm not, I stain my mustache .
My father bought a boat
and one day I picked it;
I do not walk
I got it before crossing the pond
the boat and it sank. SECOND RUNNER
Title: Puta
Crisis Author: The Lady of the pamelas
I had a
pamela and a mink coat and my father
a gazelle and my husband a chair;
and wore the cleavage
if thirds occasion. More
brick because now I'm
market: the rooster
Moron!. THIRD RUNNER
Title: Thanks for all
Author: The preacher
Although there is no God but one
to me we two,
me like no workaround to live ..... as God.
Well as I said to Paul
in a conversation in Beijing or
Castellón
I sell my soul to the devil
if not easy commission. And fourth quarter
Title: ... I a merda!
Author: Monchito
Fuck the calm sea! Milk
cago'n fucked!,
I'm like a banshee
the toilet all day.
I have to control from now on that m'he pasao
laxative and can not stop shit
behind and ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment