Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Women Likee To Matsterbate On Toilet

Assorted Memories dull

N or I can believe that boredom reached these limits. I am more bored than is morally permissible (if they get bored out immoral). The days go so slow. The Friday concert will go to the Kings of Convenience in Oslo and I can not wait! In addition to the December 11 trip to Houston. Who would have thought, I traveled to the USA Together. Before I could say "Cuba" had everything ready and bought tickets to go to Gringolandia. Who saw me and who I see. More things to expect and more anxiety. Not that travel to the United States has been a dream of life, but I will because I have very good reasons: one I'm more than anything to see Macarena, Mexico is technically Houston DOS, TRES Tickets were at a reasonable price, FOUR A trip is a journey, and learn about another country, is an opportunity: D also what is the point to attack a country if you have never been there (at least now I can criticize even more so) and FIVE: Shooooooooopping! !!

AJAJAH and this has to comment: When requesting an application for entry into the U.S. (via internet) I had to fill out a form. Asked relevant data such as passport number, age, names, addresses etc etc. and other relevant data such as pure weas:

- Have you engaged in espionage in Nazi Germany between 1939 and 1945? -Si-Do not

BY QUÉEEEEEEEEEEEE, not my culpaaaaaa, I do not want to be bad, or want to generalize, but they force me to believe that Americans have half a brain mass orangutan.

Or maybe not so stupid, maybe they have a telepathic lie detector tracks the lies either another to respond to the questionnaire. Although it must be a genius to know that I could not have been involved in spying for the Nazis if not even my parents were born at that time.



Anyway ...

PS: Yes, I agree with you, this post was a real scam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment