you can ...
I have a kick! writer. I would be able to update the blog every day you know? It does not matter what I write, but I would start to change the line of the blog and make it more spontaneous and write anything when I feel like ... I never thought of doing so, but if I continue with this thing, and would have to. More like a space the flow of thought. In fact now I write without thinking ... just write what I think, what comes to my head. So urgent is that need to write anything. I do not want to hurt me more is all about. HURT ME WRITE!
PS: Oh and I have to add that I do not care (as before) how many visitors or comment me, but I will write but nobody want to read!
0 comments:
Post a Comment