Found 3 collections and one extra.
divided this work into two parts. Here is the second.
This division does not keep, although one could excuse or justify the color, editorial, timing or any other characteristic, step. I understand that neither needed nor necessary. (I started the entry and, in two parts, because it was more practical and better ... time ...)
Well, at issue. And the thing is that I will not a'ñadir more nonsense from those reflected in Part 1. The storytellers of the links found is the rest of the information.
Information about links found:
file link text are:
-Files "The Spirit edition color" Standard Edition June 1940 - December 1942
(Incompleta. 5 volumes of "" do not know how-).
-ALL numbers (5) of Extra Color Cimoc dedicated to Spirit.
-SPIRIT JAM. Spirit's story written and drawn by many great artists.
-Y-complete collection of 4 volumes, non-Spirit Will Eisner (sounds like the former but not the same): The Spirit, The New Adventures, Kitchen Sink Press was-say-an experiment with authors reputation to see what they would do with Spirit if they had a chance.
Spirit2aParte3Colecionesy1Extra.txt
Source:
Cibeles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment