Friday, September 17, 2010

Eml Security Light Instructions, Series E100

Lucky Luke.

Found Collection ... based on remnants (some numbers missing).

Well, well, well. If Lucky Luke is faster than his shadow, there still are faster deleting your files, so who enter here, the best thing to do is get caught this early. Not by a long shot
I found tebeil theme files that were deleted from the server rather than this-in fact I have met very few others deleted. But this is awesome ... and fearful.
So as we all know that these comics are, like the links that are shorter than a ripe fig, which in the filetext is very detailed, and in this post The Mnasión the DRG. Lucky Luke , from which I extracted this information, it's all very detailed thanks to the tremendous work of Cantoseegla, whom here I congratulate you and thank you, thank you very much my very because for comics fans this information is very valuable , because as you no longer need to write anything more (if writing is writing, but writing pa na ...)



Information about links found:
links in the text file corresponding to a total of 85 publicacions. 7 are not in English, are in French, one of them also in Dutch. Are the index of Cantoseegla I've indicated with the exception of No. 2 Hors Serie-five of the six albums dedicated to Morris, Lucky Luke, is missing.
(Like, when you finish writing and posting this, and have borrao and files are all missing. In 4shared I have also found links are active but not all of these copies and the numbers are old, so for now not put to avoid confusion. Same with a. rar fragmented that I found on mega. I will lay hands on them if they fall these and still are. As I said I found a bunch of links to mega, rapid, and also some of 4S, deleted.)
SAME text file with links to two servers:
4S - LuckyLuke-73numsyMas.txt
MF - LuckyLuke-73numsyMas.txt
(Simply download only one of them. They're both the same)

0 comments:

Post a Comment