Friday, September 24, 2010

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie In Red Bra



Ando ---------------------------------------- as fome to write. ----------------------------------


And now I can finally say I'm UNIVERSITY in letters. Before going to the Høgskolen i Østfold (which translated literally means "school") and I never felt the right to say that going to college, do not really know why, because in the eyes of Norwegian society, the differences are quite minimal. But now, recently, I entered the University of Oslo. Indeed there should be postulated in the first instance, but things happen I did not do it and stayed in Halden living with my mom. Now I no longer live in Halden, I moved (finally!)
is much difference between the University and the College? Yes and no. Yes, because the setting is infinitely larger classes are a little more impersonal because they are like chairs in auditoriums with about 100 students and because the environment at the University is as more serious and formal. Anyway I did not find as if the difference in content of the classes were so big. Not that the university is extremely more difficult than high school.
I like to be where I am now. I think the time just goes by faster. We can also choose many of our branches. I'm taking classes in anthropology and is fascinating: D Wiiii. And about time, I have so little time to finish ... Races in Norway last 3 to ñ years. In Chile would be just starting out, whereas here, I'm in the middle.
And so on the sidelines and the story as an anecdote: The other day I had classes in philosophy (Review Philosophicum, they call him here. It is compulsory in all universities in Norway) and before going to school I realized that there was a bar. A bar and the bars are by selling beer and stuff. Well, I knew there were bars (many) within the campus, but did not know they had bars outside the classroom. Talk about temptation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment