Saturday, March 19, 2011

Can Evening Primrose Capsules Cause Breakouts

Zeppelin.

Complete Collection
contribution made by Danielus.
sister magazine The Globe, or partner as well he says in his commentary on the entry of the latter that I copied on this.
Review of the characteristics of the magazine that appears on the web tebeosfera. There is much information about it.
1973-1974. "Monthly magazine comic strip / comic book or comic book, with texts on humor and cartoons, San Sebastian issues # 1 (IX-1973) to # 12 (VIII-1974) Monthly price facial: 50 pesetas (0.3 €) 34 x 24 cm. 64 pp. With clamp-b / o, covered in more colors.
Edition: Buru Lan SA de Ediciones, San Sebastian I Director: Jose Maria Mendiola R Insausti Art Direction: Jose Manuel Horn Rosich I Chair: Miguel Ruiz Marquez I Posters Heraclio Fournier, SA I Contributors: Bartolomé Esteban López, José Ignacio Fuentes Román Gubernia, Francisco Hidalgo, Francisco López Mora, Terence Moix, Armando Salas, Pedro Tabernero, Piero Zanotto, Alfredo Taverna, Claudio Bertieri, Juan González Yuste, Enrique Martínez Peñaranda, Carlo Frabetti.


Information about links found:
rar file is divided into three parts. The links correspond to those three parties, not a text file:
-
rart 1 - 2 rart
- rart 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment