Monday, March 7, 2011

Vegetable Arangement For Plate

how I uploaded the sex appeal ...


S í, you believe that to reach me raining men Norway. And that this is due more than anything else here I am the "exotic Latina." More or less that, more or less that.

One thing that caught my attention more when I went and it was like something in me changed so it no longer needed plastic surgery because magically, an overnight, I became more attractive to Chilean men.

I never had a "lucky" to love being in Chile, I will admit. I always liked that when I went someone, that "someone" at the end he liked some of my friends, or at the end never gave me a ticket. And I always thought "is that if you're not blonde in Chile, you're nobody" or something xD.

Well, things changed as I came to Norway because any of the "ex" and all but cried because I had gone and the typical comment: "When you come to Chile I'll take you out" when being I never offered nor beyond a piscola.

Something had to be changed ... hummmm ...

What is it?






then showed me Macarena this group and I did, "member" (read Piñera tone xD) and did not stop such messages reach me (I discuss here the best example):



AND OBVIOUSLY the first thing I thought was to run out and buy a ticket to get me to mijitorico I had sent that message to take with him a "relationship" .


What was this person thinking when I sent this message? There


I realized why I had suddenly become so attractive: P

And that message I've received millions more than all my rage eliminated instantly.
And to speak of messages like: "Hi I'm Chilean / o need to know your secret I also could stay in Norway on a tourist visa, as you" or so classic "Please you to help me find work, and please when I go to Norway to nda the airport to pick me because I am desperate to meet people or need to go to Norway FIXME papers, find me a husband / madam "and so forth.


I have no problem answering questions if anyone has them, or helping in any way possible and I did a couple of times. But when I come to little more than require them to do the paperwork for to come to Norway, I find that so sick of bigeye not answer messages. That is like my limit.


The only thing that bothers me about the whole thing is the patudez.


I think I'll put a marriage agency to arrange marriages Chilean / Norwegian millionaire I would ... muahahah ...




PS: Since you play the track ... I think I'll make a post for anyone who wants to ask questions about Norway ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment