Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Phrase For Recipe Cards For Bridal Shower

Bergen (L)

E few minutes No delivery to the airport to travel to my favorite city in Norway: Bergen: P. I'm going to see Macarena course and finish writing a work of philosophy stupid (there is a bunch more useless ?)

With regard to what happened in Japan, I have been following the news every day and leaves no also impacted how terrible it was. Have had to endure the last straw for the highs with the cataclysm, the tsunami, the volcano and now the nuclear crisis. And that we're talking about Japan one of the country, but the country with the world's most advanced technology and they could against the forces of nature. Suppose that build nuclear plants in other parts of the world, maybe some other third world country but seismic? imagine what would happen?

Well so far no concrete plans to travel to Japan for at least 2011. I asked around if it was too early to travel in August and was told that it is impossible to say so far, but the Norwegian government has warned the situation in Japan and asks all the Norwegians not to travel in the short term.

The issue was that we were going to request tickets in advance in April and probably in April not yet know very well what is the situation. That is, if we do not know anything until April, not travel, period.

I hope the situation at least not worse although it seems that can not be worse.

Well, I'm going to Bergen. 5 movies I've been to entertain the hostess and two seasons of 31 minutes to entertain the anfitrioncito ... We'll have as well: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment