round of questions about living in Norway
C ow I mentioned in my previous post I decided to open this space for readers (the few, but very good and faithful left: D) \u200b\u200bof this blog are encouraged to ask things about living in Norway ... And do not worry, you can ask about whatever (anything related to Norway) to that I respond.
To give some idea, here are some the most repeated questions:
- How did you live in Norway?
- What I can do to go live in Norway?
- How big is the rascismo in Norway?
- What should I do to study / work in Norway?
- How I can build a nuclear reactor?
- Is it true that you Erlend Øye locked in the basement?
etc ...
So ask if there is any doubt ...
PS: I will leave this post open and on standby until a certain number of questions. Be accessible from the sidebar of this blog: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment